Note: American Lake Veterans Golf Course officials reserve the right to deny play to anyone not in compliance with the standards of the dress code, good taste, and appropriate golf attire.
WHO IS AUTHORIZED TO PLAY AT THE AMERICAN LAKE GOLF COURSE?
- Hospital in-patients, family and their guests have first priority on the course.
- Persons in possession of a Veterans Universal Access Identification Card, family and their guests.
- Active duty and retired military with military ID cards, family and their guests.
- Guests 7 years of age and older when accompanied by their sponsors.
- Three guests are allowed for each authorized player and must be accompanied by their sponsor while on the course.
PLEASE OBSERVE OUR RULES OF GOLF, GOLF ETIQUETTE, AND COURTESY
- All Players must sign in before starting play.
- Drugs and alcohol are PROHIBITED! Comply with all signs posted throughout the course or your golfing privileges will be restricted.
- Must be 16 years of age or older and have a current valid drivers license to operate golf carts.
- Remove and replace flag sticks with care, replace divots, rake sand bunkers, repair ball marks, and do not litter.
- Carts are not allowed between sand bunkers and greens or on greens and tees. Regular golf carts should not be driven within thirty feet of any green. Course managers may refuse use of golf carts on the course if, in their opinion, the use of carts will damage fairways or greens.
- EXCEPTION: The para golfer carts are allowed on the greens. The cart should go straight on and off the green with no turns.
- Slow play is discouraged. Please behave accordingly and invite faster players to play through if possible.
- No more than four players are allowed in a group. At no time are groups larger than four players permitted.
- Each Player must have a set of clubs.
- Dependent Children age 7 or older of the above eligible categories may play the course accompanied by the sponsor.
- Comply with posted dress code.